Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pale Shelter-Jemi Long Short Story (Episode 4)

I am giving you guys the next chapter of this story to make up for the bad ending of the one shot. :P Also, I am thinking of putting "You're My Only Shorty" on hold for a little while, as I REALLY want to focus solely on "Pale Shelter" and "As Long as He Needs Me". Episode 4 TWO WEEKS LATER DEMI'S POINT OF VIEW (Today is one of those days where the weather is nice and my blood pressure is good. In case I never mentioned it before, the weather also has a huge impact on my blood pressure. Especially when it is humid. The humidity is really bad for my blood pressure, as it is really lowers it. Before I get to my locker, I notice something. Something I have been waiting for since I started attending this school. On the school bulletin board is a signup sheet for auditions for the high school production this year. I walk up closer to it and slightly frown when I see that it is going to be "Grease". I was hoping for something a little less hokey and cutesy, and something more like "Funny Girl". However, I shrug my shoulders and sign up anyway, since I am eager to act, and I DO love the music in "Grease". After signing my name, I walk to my locker with a big smile planted on my face. But my smile is replaced by a frown when I feel something shove me into the lockers. I groan and slowly fall to the floor from the impact. I look up to see the guy who likes to bully me the most out of ALL the other students, Joe Jonas.) Joe: Aww. Limpy Lovato is on the floor, yet again. You must ...

No comments:

Post a Comment